Baldwin-Woodville e~Funds For Schools
The Baldwin-Woodville Area School District utilizes an online payment service called e~Funds For Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments on-line and is extremely user friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees, lunch payments, community education class fees and recreation sports fees electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website. The e~Funds For Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider and they charge for processing your payment(s), similar to other on-line banking services. The district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
The "e~Funds For Schools" electronic payment service is provided to the school by a third party service provider. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service. The convenience fee for checking is $1.00 and for payments made by credit card the fee is $2.65/ $100 per transcation for processing online payments in e~Funds. There is a daily limit of $750 for ACH transactions and $1,000 for credit card transactions. The system also carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge of $15. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed. The e~Funds For School site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
How does e~Funds For Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds For Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district
- On-line payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to instructional materials, field trip fees, yearbook fees, graduation fees, and of course food service payments. It also allows payments for community education classes and recreational sports fees. The system may be expanded to include other fees as well.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse
How does e~Funds work for Community Ed Classes and Recreational Sports Fees?
- Community Education and Recreation Sports fees will be under the General Tab
- Parents with students in the district who have not already signed up to make payments using e~Funds should follow the instructions above to set up an account. Once the account is set up, it can be used to make all payments to school. The General Tab will be used for making Community Ed and recreational sports payments.
- Families already signed up to use e~Funds can use the same account, they just need to look under the General Tab to find the community education and recreational sports fees.
- Individuals who do not have students in the school district CAN use e~Funds to pay for classes and sports. Follow the same account set up procedure with one exception, choose "Make Payments on Behalf of Yourself" on the Student Management page of the Account Set Up.
When registering for e~Funds, e~Funds will ask for a Family ID or Student ID. Choose Family ID and use the primary phone number given to the school. It should be 10 digits and in the following format: (123) 456-7890.